Pensacola Tile Cleaning
Pensacola Tile Cleaning has over 20 years of experience in tile and grout cleaning and sealing. The company has worked with residential and commercial clients. Up-to-date techniques keep customers satisfied.
The benefits of hiring Pensacola Tile Cleaning for your professional tile and grout cleaning Pensacola FL include:
- Willingness to work to fit your schedule(Pensacola Tile Cleaning will usually finish service in one day)
- More than 20 years of experience
- Reasonable prices (estimate and suggestions provided to meet your tile and grout cleaning and sealing needs)
- Professional & trustworthy technicians (no extra fees)
- Speedy service (Technicians will be at your home within 24 hours of your call; your tile cleaning needs will be evaluated, a demonstration performed, and quote provided)
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Elite Services Quality Clean
Established in 1985, Elite Services Quality Clean is a professional carpet, tile and grout, and upholstery cleaning company. The company has a great reputation and an experienced team with multiple certifications. The professionals provide cleaning services for homes and offices.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
- Pre-inspection of tile and grout stability
- “Turbo” is attached to van-mounted unit
- Floor is pressure washed with vacuum
- Acid-based pre-treat for stubborn stains (thin layer of grout removed)
- Final rinsing of floor
Escarora Cleaning and Restoration, LLC
Escarora Cleaning and Restoration, LLC is a locally owned and operated cleaning and restoration company, started in 2006. The company is fully licensed and insured. Escarora works with residential and commercial property owners.
Escarora Cleaning and Restoration provides high quality services, professional equipment, and excellent customer service. The company is an EPA Certified Lead Safe Renovator, and has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida. The top priority is to help you improve the health and cleanliness of your indoor environment.
Why Tile and Grout Cleaning is Necessary
Grout is porous and clean, white lines between tiles darken over time. Bacteria can gather in the grout. It is important to have your tile and grout professionally cleaned for appearance as well as health.
Escarora’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- Application of alkaline detergent to loosen dirt on tile and grout
- Grout brush scrubbing of floor’s problem areas
- After solution penetrates the grout lines, high pressure self-contained cleaning system is used (temperature of up to 250 degrees)
- After grout lines are clean and dry, they are sealed, filling pores and making future cleaning easier.
Pro Clean Restoration and Cleaning
Pro Clean Restoration and Cleaning was established in 1990, and has won several local awards, including the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. The trained cleaning professionals remove contaminants, dirt and grime from your tile and grout using the following process:
- Assess area and develop a cleaning plan.
- Pre-spray discolored areas.
- Perform high pressure cleaning and rinsing of tile and grout.
- Apply sealant for maintenance of color, cleanliness, and protection from mildew.